What kind of body do you want? Easy answer right?
But really, what kind of body do you want to KEEP?
Because if you don't do this health and fitness thing right, you may get that body you want, but it'll be gone so fast, you won't get to truly enjoy it. And you may have compromised your health to get there.
We all want it fast, we all want it now and there's nothing wrong with that, as long as you KNOW that the reality is that you have be patient. You just do.
You waited to get through school, to learn a new career, for your baby… you waited for those things you really wanted and as hard as it was, it was worth it.
6 Simple Rules to Create a Body You Can KEEP
1. Eliminate JUNK not food.
2. Stay consistent with your workouts. You MUST move, not matter what. Have both Plan A (more time) and Plan B (less time) ready
3. Workouts should be a both heart pumping and muscle pushing, either at the same time or at different times.
4. Don't look at food in terms of calories, look at it in terms of NUTRIENTS. Nutrients are what build a body.
5. DON'T GIVE UP. If you fall down, get right back up. Don't throw away the whole the day for one misstep. Just dust yourself off and keep going.
6. Have tough love with yourself. Don't put yourself down, but don't let yourself off the hook either. Go eat, lift, run, walk, to your happiness.